Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Las Vegas Baby!





We made it to Las Vegas at 11pm last night shattered, but glad to be finished with the travelling. Our total journey time was around 20 hours, but we'd been up for quite a bit longer than that.
as I type this, I'm in our room at the Bellagio. We've had quite a busy day:
Karen was up at 6 to goto the Gym, whilst I lay in to try and adjust to the time difference.
We met my brother and dad for brunch at 10:30 and then toured the strip to see what the hotels are all like. I've attached some photos to give a flavour of it all.


Tomorrow, we're talking about going to the Liberace museum, or perhaps climbing the 'Eiffel' tower. Not sure which we'll actually do. It's still 30˚C (~90F) outside and it's been 38 or more all day (that's 100F in your old fashioned counting system!).
I'm off to bed, but I expect that karen will write with some more information tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Hi Karen & Tim. Glad to see you safe and well. Karen, you look lovely in that photograph - Tim is obviously a talented photographer -mmmmm - that didn't sound quite what I meant, but you know what I mean I hope. Love Mum

07:23  
Blogger Tim said...

Nah, not talented. Just a good subject :-)

16:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home